Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dalia ~ Wedding Napkin Ring

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Garden Wedding Napkin Rings


I've been so busy lately with the kid being sick and a house full of guests, and after my tutorial I did few weeks ago, I've decided to take a break from beading, or whatever it is that I do here.


But today I was out and found these little yellow fabric flowers and decided that this blog has been idle for long enough. So I've made one more for my garden wedding collection, ok I promise this will be the last and since it's the last, I've decided to include one of my favorite poems. 

...I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where, 
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way than this:
where I does not exist, nor you,
so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.
~ Pablo Neruda




These are perfect for any occasion especially outdoor in the sun. Be it a picnic, a lunch or even a garden wedding, these little beauties aren't only affordable, but they will surely liven the party up!


Materials used: Fabric flower, wooden napkin ring

Product Name: Dalia
Price: USD 4.00 each



Quantity


28 comments:

WebFilterPro.com on July 8, 2010 at 1:52 PM said...

That's very beautiful!

* Michael * on July 9, 2010 at 5:11 AM said...

Nice!

Katie @ Handmade silver jewelry on July 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM said...

Cute napkin rings! Love the yellow, it's great for summer!

ERAKMANLAR on July 12, 2010 at 1:09 AM said...

it is so beatiful but i prefer white flowers,they are so pure


http://www.teraskapatmaankara.com
http://www.ahsapev.org

Jovit @ Sytek MN Directory on July 12, 2010 at 6:00 AM said...

Yellow motif is very ideal for a garden wedding. Very pretty flower.

Cruiselife & Co on July 12, 2010 at 6:30 PM said...

Just lovely and some really creative rings as well. I used to make carved bamboo rings, but I never have the time these days.

golf swing mechanics on July 13, 2010 at 3:23 AM said...

I think its really beautifull.. I let my wife to read these article. Thank you so much..
golf swing mechanics

Farmville Cheats on July 15, 2010 at 1:02 AM said...

Nice touch.. :)

Home Accessories on July 15, 2010 at 1:08 AM said...

They are amazing, well done! I'm totally sick of pastel colours only used in wedding. These really stand out!

Gift for birthday girl on July 15, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

This looks so awesome.

Thanks for posting.

angie on July 16, 2010 at 4:03 PM said...

these look awesome, thanks!

Showbiz Notes on July 17, 2010 at 5:59 AM said...

thanks for sharing.. i like reading this posting..
bestregards

Clavieroug on July 21, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

That's beautiful, i love it.

Steph on July 22, 2010 at 3:32 PM said...

It looks great.

Jane on July 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM said...

Very nice poem! Keep it up!

Cheap Wedding Dresses on July 26, 2010 at 1:11 AM said...

this is a fantastic piece of art, such amazing craft work i have never seen before. You can provide a tutorial on how this is done, perhaps a video tutorial would be even cool,

DUI Lawyer in Tampa on July 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM said...

Really a wonderful craft. I am fond of doing this kinds of pieces and I really hope you could post some of your works too. It is really inspiring to look at different style out of different materials. I also love the beaded napkin rings.

Virginia Criminal Lawyer on July 26, 2010 at 11:46 PM said...

That's nice.. Very stylistic.. Loved the way it was crafted. Just perfect for a wedding.It really catches an attention aside from the fact that it was well-made and is classy. Wish I could have that one when my wedding day comes.

Sincerely yours,
Sheena

Mobility Equipment on July 28, 2010 at 3:19 AM said...

That looks like a beautifully crafted ring. You are a great artist.

juicy couture on July 28, 2010 at 5:49 PM said...

Oh,imagine and charming ,so cute and beautiful.Highly recommend.

rosetta stone on July 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM said...

they are nice, awesome job!

Virtual Server Hosting on July 29, 2010 at 10:25 PM said...

Yellow is a pretty color! i love how you worked on this stuff!

coach outlet online on August 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM said...

Beautiful flowers With sleek pearls,is charming art.awesome job!

prada handbags on August 4, 2010 at 3:05 AM said...

Wow,nice

Sussex wedding photographer on August 6, 2010 at 6:08 AM said...

They look really good. It's a really nice touch and idea to do such a thing. Just make sure you get them photographed!!

Angel on August 8, 2010 at 9:54 PM said...

Very romantic poem indeed! Plus the flowers look so nice as yellow is my favorite color.

Sheila on August 16, 2010 at 7:53 PM said...

This is poem for the hopeless romantics such as myself. Thanks for sharing!

Nagpuronline on August 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM said...

This pictures really awesome. I always like and love the flower of any color. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails