Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Napkin Rings As A Gift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A House-Warming Gift
 

I'm preparing another set of elegant napkin rings as a gift! This time it's for a friend of mine who moved into her new cozy little apartment more than 6 months ago, I guess it's about time I gave her a little house-warming gift. She wanted something green, and being someone with exquisite taste, designing something that she would like wasn't easy. So I've decided to use one of my favorite designs, combine glass and crystals beads, with two shades of green and some gold. The result is delightful! I hope she likes it.


Beautiful Napkin Rings
Beautiful Napkin Rings






7 comments:

Chris @ Online Dating on July 21, 2010 at 3:47 AM said...

Excellent gift. The gift get attention easily. I am sure your friend love this gift.

Unknown on July 21, 2010 at 5:48 PM said...

Thanks Chris. Oh yeah it sure did lol She absolutely LOVED it!

Chris @ Online Dating on July 23, 2010 at 4:23 AM said...

Selina,

All of your gifts are unique ideas. I wonder if you do marketing for these products.

Unknown on July 23, 2010 at 4:58 AM said...

Hi again Chris. Not at the moment actually, this blog and etsy is all i have at the moment. I welcome any suggestion :)

Juicy Couture on July 27, 2010 at 12:56 AM said...

Oh,Selina,are these items are all made by your hands?You are really a genius girl with unique ideas,i love them

Unknown on July 27, 2010 at 1:28 AM said...

lol Yes these are all handmade by me. Im glad you like it, this happens to be my favorite design!

SeriousOpinion Girl on August 4, 2010 at 7:10 PM said...

This is a great gift. I made this for a new neighbour. They loved it. Thanks for the idea.

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails