Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ashley ~ Beaded Napkin Ring

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Band Glass Bead Rings

This is a simple design I made for an "unplanned" dinner amongst best friends. They were to go with my blue little glasses which I bought from Ikea (ok I normally don't buy stuff from Ikea other than their cheap and oh so wonderfully scented candles but I couldn't resist these glasses, I also have them in red ;) ) and my blue water bottle and blue glass candle holders. So the theme? Yes BLUE! Because of its simplicity, these little rings are great for everyday use.


Glass Beads

Materials used: Glass beads

Product Name: Ashley
Price: USD 3.00 each

1 comments:

pradaoutlet on August 3, 2010 at 2:52 AM said...

so beautful!!

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails