Friday, May 28, 2010

Photography

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Wan! 
Recently a photographer friend of mine did me a HUGE favor by coming over to my place and took some really awesome shots of my products. I couldn't thank him enough! These are some of my favorites.


Dragonfly Napkin Rings

Spiral Napkin RingsButterfly Napkin Rings
  
Butterfly Napkin Rings




2 comments:

prada handbags on August 4, 2010 at 3:01 AM said...

so beautiful!!!

hair care magazine on November 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM said...

Everything is so stylish! I like it!

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails