Monday, May 17, 2010

Serafina ~ Flower Napkin Rings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frangipani Flower Napkin Rings
It's a lazy Sunday afternoon, so I thought I'd just work with whatever I have at the moment. Found these foamy frangipanis I bought a couple of months ago, added some green leaves and used wood-like hoops as the holder instead of beads. Maybe they'll make a nice gift one day.

 


For more pictures click here
Materials used: Soft foam flower, wooden napkin ring 

Product Name: Serafina
Price: USD 3.50 each


8 comments:

Petula on June 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM said...

Your work is beautiful.

Selina on June 18, 2010 at 10:44 AM said...

Thank you :)

somerville movers on June 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM said...

These are great! What an excellent job!

prada handbags on August 4, 2010 at 3:03 AM said...

i like it!!!

ROSES on August 11, 2010 at 1:43 AM said...

I love this idea!! Now I can use all of my beads that kept that used to be my bracelet. Those fancy things can be useful again. In fact, I thought of creating other styles, designs and products. Thanks y'all!!

vintage celebrities on March 2, 2011 at 12:39 AM said...

I just love this...great for a beach wedding..goo job

buffalo shirts on March 2, 2011 at 10:12 PM said...

i love frangipanis,its my favorite flower and the one we used at my wedding.I love your work

wny tees on April 26, 2011 at 2:03 AM said...

fragipanies ara my fave!i had lots of them in my wedding

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails