Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beaded Napkin Rings - Custom Designs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Designs
 
- A friend of a friend who's working at the Irish Embassy here has requested a few design samples for a dinner the embassy is hosting in May. They wanted them in green and yellow.. the colors of the Irish flag I suppose.. These are what I've come up with. This is the first time Im using crystal beads for my napkin rings and I love it!
See them sparkle? Now you can add some pretty bling bling to your dinner table! I especially like the 3rd one, but I've had many people saying they prefer the first. Oh well :)

Material used: Combination of glass and crystal beads. 


Design 1. Spiral Rings
Spiral Napkin RingsSpiral Napkin Rings

Design 2. Diamond Ring

Diamond Shaped Napkin RingsDiamond Shaped Napkin Rings


Design 3. Double Band Napkin Ring
Beautiful Napkin RingsBeautiful Napkin Rings



7 comments:

Lincoln wedding photographer on June 21, 2010 at 4:08 AM said...

Superb work. have you considered personalised or special ones for wedding days and wedding breackfasts?

pay apartment rent on June 21, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

These beads are so lovely and simple too. I like the second one very much.

Afonya on July 26, 2010 at 12:33 AM said...

Looks very beautiful and refined

Unknown on July 26, 2010 at 3:24 AM said...

Thank you all.

I have several designs now specially for wedding receptions, which can also be used for other suitable occasions. I have not gone so far as to personalize them, I guess I should start looking at that :) thank you for the suggestion!

pradaoutlet on August 2, 2010 at 2:41 AM said...

Wow,not bad

MySecrets on August 4, 2010 at 7:06 PM said...

Beads are absolutely gorgesou. I made some following your instructions wight my 5 year old daughter couple of days ago. It was both fun and exciting for both of us. At the same time it was great because we used them to decorate our BBQ table.

Unknown on August 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM said...

That's wonderful! I would love to see the pictures! charming.beadz@gmail.com if you'd like to share them :)

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails