Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pink Hearts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pink charms heart shaped

Little Pink Hearts 


I recently had the pleasure of designing wedding napkin rings for a couple in the UK for their wedding in October. They are a romantic couple indeed, choosing the color pink as the wedding theme and opting to incorporate their initials in the design. The sweet white and pink hearts and the little hot pink beads complemented each other well and together they added spice and romance to an otherwise traditional wedding table. Pink is after all, synonymous with love and romance! 


It took me about a week to complete the order, from the delicate process of twisting each wire to carefully packing them individually. It is not a difficult design to make but it sure took a lot of time as some of the processes can be tedious and intricate. But overall, I had a lot of fun designing, purchasing the materials needed, and making those hearts. And I loved it even more when the bride-to-be told me how impressed she was by them and how stunning they looked when she received the package. Another satisfied customer! 

So here's a little poem for you. May your joys be as bright as the morning, your years of happiness as numerous as the stars in the heavens, your troubles but shadows that fade in the sunlight of love.



Your wedding day is just the start
Of a lifetime full of love and fun.
It just begins as you take your vows,
When the two of you are joined as one;
We wish for you sweet happiness;
Through the years, may your love grow,
To warm you both from day to day,
In your marriage’s satisfying glow.
- Joanna Fuchs -
 

pink hearts as charms

pink heart and letter charms

Hope you liked my pink hearts as well. Until the next reading :).

19 comments:

tulsa lawyer on December 16, 2010 at 1:02 PM said...

These are just amazing! You have got to get these on some wedding websites. I know that they would sell. I'm going to forward this to my friend who is getting married soon.

North Carolina DUI Attorney on December 20, 2010 at 11:39 PM said...

It's really beautiful! I agree that pink is a beautiful color to be seen in weddings. It adds to the air of love and happiness. I like it. Nice post!

Kayla on January 4, 2011 at 6:57 PM said...

Little pink hearts design is really gorgeous. Perfect for a valentines day wedding reception motif. Guests will also be delighted to bring them home as wedding tokens.

offers4u on January 5, 2011 at 8:09 AM said...

these are beautiful :) i've just recently been to a wedding and have been thinking ever since about how i'd want mine to be - i'll definitely keep these in mind, have bookmarked your site!

Call Poland on January 10, 2011 at 11:51 AM said...

Gorgeous!

Samantha on January 17, 2011 at 8:00 PM said...

The design is simply charming! Just in time for the Valentines, this will also serve as a very nice gift idea. Thanks for sharing this.

CallMeZen on January 20, 2011 at 10:11 PM said...

You're just so talented! I wish I could do like that for my wedding too, literally, me doing it... But I guess it'll be too overwhelming for me, yeah?

I am really impressed! Nice job, Selina.

Arzed on January 21, 2011 at 3:32 AM said...

Hi Selina, thanks for dropping by. Nice stuff you have here

Unknown on January 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM said...

Thanks CallMeZen. And good luck!

Amber on January 27, 2011 at 1:22 AM said...

I like the design, it's so dainty! I hope you wouldn't mind if I use this pattern to the one I am going to make for my wedding tokens. Thanks!

Anna on February 5, 2011 at 6:57 AM said...

I had a heart theme for my wedding, really loved it and there are so many "bits" you can get and it summed up our day!!

Myla Maristella on February 7, 2011 at 6:07 AM said...

I wish that my upcoming wedding soon could have something like this. Nice and lovely dear.

Jual peralatan kantor on February 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM said...

beautiful design, thanks for sharing this

mixegy on February 25, 2011 at 4:40 PM said...

i like that ..

webpages on May 2, 2011 at 3:49 AM said...

my first time visiting this blog, after I read some article that was published as a whole is very interesting & nice

Voyance serieuse on August 10, 2011 at 2:38 AM said...

Little pink hearts design is really beautifull ! Voyance gratuite .

Henrick, Adelaide web startup expert on August 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM said...

You are so creative! Beautifully done. They look so elegant and classy. I wish I had that on my wedding day, will definitely get from you if we lived near by!

Je Joue Kegel Balls on October 7, 2011 at 3:42 AM said...

So adorable. Would love to give them to my friends.

Je Joue Kegel Balls on October 7, 2011 at 3:43 AM said...

All of these are so nice. Would nice to give them as gifts.

Post a Comment

 

About me

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyright © 2009-2011 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips

Privacy Policy|Napkin Rings

Related Posts with Thumbnails